...creating a vibrant, inclusive community of OD professionals.
JOIN US AT OUR UPCOMING EVENTS!
SAAOD May 2013 Meeting
Friday, May 17, 2013
Building D, Room 138
11:30 to 1:00
Our key-note presenter is Mr. Darryl Byrd, CEO at SA2020. Mr. Byrd is involved in igniting and engaging 1.345 million stakeholders in leading social, infrastructural, economic, educational and cultural change that is transforming our great city for the betterment of all.
Prior to joining SA2020, Darryl led the transformation of the historic Pearl Brewery from an aging manufacturing plant into the multi-use gem of our City’s urban landscape. He will share with us his approach to engineering broad and sweeping change that is energizing, sustainable and yields tangible, meaningful results.
For more information,
please call our VP of Programs,
Early Bird Registration is from April 24, 2013 thru
May 10, 2013
Regular fees will apply from May 11, 2013 thru
May 17, 2013
- Helping to define and communicate the values, purposes and benefits of organization development
- Promoting the effective and ethical use of organization development principles, tools and best practices
- Supporting practitioners through enhanced learning and professional development opportunities
- Providing a values-based home for San Antonio area OD practitioners, researchers and educators to exchange ideas and create dialogue on critical issues
- Sharing leadership and partnering with others to achieve our mission
JOIN THE DISCUSSION
SAAOD Members, let us know what's going on in your industries. Each month, various topics are posted on our Discussion Page. Let us know your views on:
- Strong Leadership is Essential
- Ensuring Business Process through Managing Organizational Change
- Binocular Leadership
- Handling Change Brings Challenges
- Lead the Way - Retaining Your Workforce During the Economic Recovery
- New ways to promote development when you have no budget!
- SAAOD Tool Exchange Assembled New Ideas & Opportunities